Just consider the Everything or where it is only a question of learning, as if this was not the scum of the mind.

And to believe himself that he was able to give a semblance of idea of ??the thing he wanted to imagine, to give the illusion that the documentary level, it can still bring something. But tell me, why worry about the mountain, skiing, peak, the chain, the neck i want to do my homework
, the volcano, the ship, harbor, canal, lock, Francois 1st, Columbus , Versailles, since they have seen on TV or they see it. Besides operas, ballets, pieces: Shakespeare, Moliere, Mozart, Bizet. We knew everything now, they know everything. We knew everything through reading. And that’s where we get our intellectual strain: in us the idea almost always pre-exists. To the point that it is for us an unparalleled joy of discovering, sometimes the real agree to our lodge in pre construction. But it was already beautiful to have read; because it was the only way to culture. Also, she was held in the school create a halo of knowledge that the child is not deprived entering the world; for it to have at least some light to all. And we hurried to cram into his head because, you know, the human mind is only open from 6 to 12 years. After the film is out of date, it can not be more blank. Also he had to hurry to cram the reading child because without it, no geo lessons, history, science, grammar, conjugation: the school could not function. Children accepted it without protest because the brains were free and immense ignorance. They thirsted to know and then only school teaching. Now we no longer have to worry us: affluent knowledge everywhere; so the children are overwhelmed. And we might even think that they have become a new form of oppression. Just consider the Everything or where it is only a question of learning, as if this was not the scum of the mind. In fact, television delivers us being in charge of information. It does indeed much better than they could do the lessons. Also, one can remove without drawbacks thereof. The Television Will it remove us? But attention to us: will she do not also remove the TV we? No, there is no danger. And those who claim otherwise are not without ulterior motives petty. For if it provides a more comparable knowledge than from Reading, it is nonetheless insufficient, even in terms of the vision that is his own domain. Indeed, look, for example, a source at the TV and watch the source that is twenty meters from the school, they are two totally different things. In the second case, besides the fact of the source, there is the smell of leaves in the ditch, the foam that clings to the stone, the freshness of the air, the intensity of light, the words exchanged, the permanence of the event, crossing the barrier, the color of clothing of your neighbors, the hand that rests on your shoulder, the other breaths, a whole complex of sensations that gives profound knowledge, truly integrated to be. And he that saw the true source and then will see a source on TV will derive more profit because he will have had the experience: there will be correspondence. But experience should always precede the recognition of the image. “Like a horse bone, hair, fire is always the best rider to any fictional setting.” ARAGON This would require that the program helps us to worry about, first, the direct vision. Around the school, they are innumerable. And the angles at which they can be considered are infinitely varied. So we would not have too much of a school to make the turn. But now, if we want that the school fulfills its role, it is not enough that the child has seen, should also he made and especially he discovered and read, examined, investigated to prolong his discovery. Do not forget also that psychotherapy is now upon us as an inevitable necessity. A mutation occurred Farewell, manuals; farewell lessons; farewell even some school television. A mutation has occurred, we can not do anything. The teachers engaged for over three years will be forced to recycling. And, of course, the program also has to change. It should also program a floor and not a ceiling program, and for CP-EC1 (courses that could be called maternal middle and upper kindergarten) why not the following program? – A common reading; legible handwriting; the numbers from 1 to 30 CP, from 1 to 100 CE1; addition and subtraction (the multiplication being reserved for CE2 and division CM1); free texts enough; correct. And that’s all ! Ah! if it were given us, as we could work! Since now the child is assured of its lights, we could offer him suns. We would not be so jealous old men persecutors brash, busy watching the child down while singing into the valley. We do bombarderions over our bare rocks of dry calculation or grammar. But we should descend to him to help him overcome the obstacles that stand in his way. And besides, he would have so much momentum, so much enthusiasm, so much zest for life, he would cross almost all easily, we would say no more with Aragon; “I listen to die; I listen die off young people. Even those who do not die, something in them died, something dies in them without waiting for the morning. ” On the contrary: “There is a world to conquer other than through the barrel. A world where happily throw your glove in the balance. ” (The Poets) P. Bohec RESPONSE TO SLAUGHTER Before sending my article on the radome to Freinet, I removed a paragraph that heavier. But I see that I was wrong. Here is the paragraph: “Obviously, we still talked about in class radome. For, we must not exaggerate the anti Knowledge attitude. And I’m part of the class and I have the right too, occasionally, in my free text. However, this time, I was wrong to rush. Indeed, the next day, a child brought me a piece of torn radome. So I have not been in front of me, willing students who agreed to listen to me, but children whose curiosity was excited to the maximum by this piece of real that you could tap. So the teacher was questioned and parents: openness was up. It was at that point that he had to get out his science. But this is another story “. To this, I add not seen the radome of Tregastel and a child or only two had actually attended the event. For others, it was not an earthquake in Iran; it was just information. My children are CP-EC1, which explains a lot, http://www.icem-freinet.fr/archives/educ/62-63/12-13/13-15.pdf Author: Paul Le Bohec Print
5 Results An opinion poll conducted by a third in class: Teaching Building East edited by a Departmental Group For Teachers History magazine Geo Sociology December 1983 Author: Raymond Scheu More Knowledge Economic and Social minimum In : teaching Building East edited by a Departmental Group for teachers journal Economics Sociology April 1983 Author: Jacques Joubert more All our students do not go on holiday in: teaching Building East edited by a Departmental Group for teachers journal Economics Sociology August 1981 Author: Lucien Buessler more investigation: various types of accommodation Navenne in: teaching Building East edited by a Departmental Group for teachers review Geo History> Geography middle of Sociology Study pedagogical principles> communication> school newspaper in April 2002 Author: newspaper More reading notes: “The desire suffocated, or how the cultural industry destroys the individual” In: Teaching Building East edited by a Departmental Group For teachers journal Sociology Life of the cooperative class citizenship teaching Principles > cooperation teaching Techniques> audiovisual techniques> TV in April 2005 Author: Margaret Bialas more
Results 41 to 50 from 181 Results No. 22 – Oral in a comprehensive approach to communication and cooperation In: Practice and Research Publishing ICEM For teachers CD, DVD book, brochure French teaching Principles> Communication Pedagogical Principles> Principles educational cooperation > term-creation pedagogical techniques> exposed children conference in order payable online in January 2002 and Lemery Janou BERTET Christian, with CD-ROM to purchase online Add comment Read more N ° 21 – Parents in the school in: Practice and research Publishing ICEM for teachers book, life brochure of the cooperative class citizenship teaching Principles> communication teaching Techniques> class organization> workshop teaching principles> cooperation teaching Techniques> classroom organization> life of the class order payable online in January 2001 PIERRON Patrick To purchase online (digital version) relationships with parents, co-education, educators Add Comment Read more N ° 19 – Teaching children to explore the arts In: Practice and Research Publishing ICEM For teachers book, brochure Arts> visual Arts teaching Techniques> class organization> workshop teaching principles> term-creation order payable online in January 2001 BIZIEAU Nicole to purchase online (digital version) plastic arts, visual arts, painting, drawing, collage, sculpture, sculpture, design, designs, free, free Add comment Read more # 18 – Democracy and Freinet in: Practice and research Publishing ICEM for teachers book, Life brochure of the cooperative class citizenship pedagogical principles> cooperation pedagogical principles> pedagogical principles child rights> term-creation Pri educational ncipes> co> Board to order payable online in January 2000 Andre Mathieu (out) democracy, democratic speech, citizenship, advice, self-management, citizen, citizen, citizens, citizens Add Comment Read more No. 14-15 – I have two, three or four years and I’m going to school in: Practice and research Publishing ICEM for teachers book, instructional booklet Principles> communication pedagogical principles> cooperation pedagogical principles> term-creation pedagogical principles> experimental trial and error learning techniques> organization class> life of the class to order payable online in January 2007 BIZIEAU Christian (exhausted) kindergarten, nursery, toddler, young ages, home, children, mother Add comment Read more N ° 13 – for natural method of mathematics in: Practice and research Publishing ICEM for teacher s book, brochure Maths Teaching Principles> natural method pedagogical principles> experimental teaching techniques groping> mathematical creation to order payable online in January 2006 QUERTIER Monique BRAULT Remi Jacquet Remi To purchase online (digital version) natural method, math, math, math, design, mathematics creations Add comment Read more No. 10-11 – the school newspaper in: Practice and research Publishing ICEM for teachers CD, DVD book, brochure French Life of the cooperative class citizenship teaching Principles> communication Principles teaching> term-creation pedagogical techniques> class organization> life of the classroom teaching techniques> printed to order payable online in January 2008 Bachy Marguerite BIZIEAU Christian tHE MENAHEZE Francis, with CD-ROM to purchase online (digital version, without CR-ROM) newspaper sco lar, school newspaper, journalist, journalists, Gazette Add a comment Read more No. 09 – The school correspondence In: Practice and Research Publishing ICEM For CD teachers DVD book, brochure French History Geo Life of the cooperative class citizenship pedagogical principles> cooperation pedagogical principles> communications> correspondence teaching techniques> classroom organization> life of the class to order payable online in January 2008 Bachy Marguerite BIZIEAU Christian tHE MENAHEZE Francis, with CD-ROM to purchase online (digital version without CD-ROM) corresponding, correspondent, correspondents, correspondents, school correspondence Add comment Read more No. 06-07 – the child rights in: Practice and research Publishing ICEM for teachers book, class Life brochure cooperative citizenship pedagogical principles> cooperation pedagogical principles> Pedagogical principles Child Rights> term-creation order payable online in January 2006 Jean LE GAL To purchase online (digital version) Law, Rights of the Child, 1989 international convention, civics, citizenship Add new comment more No. 01-04 – Read-write in: Practice and research Publishing ICEM for teachers book, brochure French> Scripture-reading instructional principles> natural pedagogical techniques method> free text order payable online in January 2008 French sector of ICEM To buy online read write read write a comment read more «first